Nothing is more important to us than protecting the private information of our visitors. The West TN PBS website adheres to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of you and your children's personally identifiable information (such as full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and/or other identifiable information) and preserving the integrity of this online medium.
Gathering and Use of Information
1. We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. The information gathered by West TN PBS falls into two categories:
• information voluntarily supplied by visitors to West TN PBS online
• tracking information routinely gathered as visitors navigate through our site
2. In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
• contest or sweepstakes registration
• registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as e-mail newsletters)
• online membership (new, renewal, or additional gift)
• content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments and suggestions, or voting
3. West TN PBS will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
4. We will always explain the extent of the use of your personal information at the time you are asked to provide it. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply "opt out." Under certain circumstances, opting out may prevent your participation in activities for which personal information is needed, as in contests.